The New Mexico Conference Methodist Foundation, Inc. enlarges and develops the resources available to churches, institutions and agencies in the New Mexico Annual Conference in order to carry out their missions and ministries.
We do this by:
- Maintaining faithfulness to God’s covenant and openness to God’s guidance;
- Providing opportunities for people to expand ministries during their lifetimes and to continue ministry beyond their lifetimes;
- Being the provider of choice for socially responsible investment management and expertise;
- Stimulating awareness of biblical teachings and Wesleyan theological perspectives on faith and money;
- Providing counsel for safe debt management and providing affordable loans;
- Giving grants for selected ministry projects;
- Raising financial resources through spiritual growth and commitment in capital stewardship programs; and
- Providing leadership to enable faithful use and management of God’s resources.